- Alien Big-head invasion - Extreme Combat and Super Laser All in one! Probe and attack the human nation
- Relaxing Spa
- Go ahead - Swipe the arrows
- A Brave Ninja Adventure Runner World
- 177147 3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6 - A Challenging Combination Of 2048 and Threes!
- Mahjong Typewriter
- Slots of Las Vegas Casino HD - Fun Slot Machine Games Pro (777 Realistic Simulation)
- Ocean Slots Free Vegas Casino Pokies
- Pop Star Egg Toss
Stop being so greedy!
Simply adding more in app purchases and calling the update the best Tetris experience is fraud
Relays too much on money and erases progress
This app relays wayyyyy to much on money. You will literally have to pay everything with t-coins. Don`t worry, you can get them in galaxy mode, but when you spend all your t-coins getting the original 8-bit soundtrack with 3000 t-coins, (something that should be included with the game) you can`t buy another level in galaxy mode. Thats right. Once you finish the tutorial, (which I already had, but after updating it made me do it again) you have to buy levels with t-coins. This app relies too much on in-app purchases. Is it too much to try to enjoy tetris like when I was a kid?
Not cool, man.
Everything works great, but I`m not giving you your other two stars back until I get back all the stuff I bought before this last upgrade.
Related - Games - TETRIS®
The "Download" link for TETRIS® directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like TETRIS®
More in Games - for TETRIS®
More by Electronic Arts - for TETRIS®